Friday, June 22, 2018

Depression???!

How do you get your brain to settle down? How do you reach that quiet space where you are one with you?...Meditation? Maybe. I'm not sure. What I do know is that I'm tired of trying to figure life out. So many answers but no solutions. 
Frustration is something that I constantly reject. Yet it keeps showing up day after day. I just want to be left alone. Seriously, I need frustration, depression, anxiety, and disappointment to exit immediately. I reject all of your calls and your mail is immediately sent to the spam folder a.k.a. trash. 
Am I troubled? 
No. 
I'm working through life challenges my way. 
I don't fit inside of the box that you shipped to me. 
Return to sender. 
I'm a fighter who have coward moments. 
Today I choose to face what's facing me. 
Today I choose to begin...Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment